24V Switched Mode External Power Supply (SMPS)
Power supply is used to supply uninterruptible voltage to the 24V devices of:
- Fire signalization according to EN 54-4 + A2
- Smoke and heat control according to EN 12101-10
- Certificate No. 1438/CPD/0163
- Certificate of admission No. 3647/2019
- Simultaneous compliance with many normative documents enables the use of one type of power supply for various fire protection devices.
Mains voltage 230V Nominal output voltage 24V Imax b 3,0A Imax a 2,0A Nominal output voltage 27,1V Certificate CNBOP-PIB + VdS Output No. 2 Battery capacity 2x18Ah/12V